Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Goal 6: Invite Them In

To complete this goal I have to brainstorm ways to invite a teacher, parent, or administrator to see the learning taking place in your classroom. Since I am not a teacher and I do not have a classroom of my own. I am going to brainstorm ways for other people to see what I and others learn in my classroom.
  • Create a blog
    • To share the ideas of students I could create a blog, and on this blog I could post some assignments, essays, projects, etc. that students have completed.
  • Create a school website
    • To share every one's idea to anyone with the link, I could make a school website that has links to each individual classroom blog.
  • Make a newspaper
    • If you make a newspaper you could put updates of what students are working on in different class rooms, and give this newspaper to anyone you wanted to invite into your learning experience.
  • Invite them into your classroom
    • If you wanted to show a teacher or an administrator what you are working on, let them actually join your classroom for a day so they can see what your classroom environment is like and what you are working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment