Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Goal 5: Reflect, Step Back, Act

To complete this goal I am suppose to reflect on my best and worst lesson this week or last semester then share this reflection.
So far this week I have only had one full day so far because it is Tuesday, so I will be reflecting on Monday. Yesterday my best lesson would have to be in biology. I think this because we learned the most out of any classes I had that day. We are learning about how ecosystems work. Yesterday we learned specifically about food chains and the carbon cycle. We learned how carbon cycles throughout the world and through living and nonliving environments. Also we learned how nutrients cycled throughout organisms in a food web. This lecture was very educational and I gained much information from this class. On the other hand, my worst lesson or least productive class yesterday was my history class. My period had long block yesterday so it was an hour and fifteen minute class. For the first half hour we took a quiz, which was quite easy. Then after that we did nothing. We were suppose to read over the next chapter but no one did, and our teacher did not enforce us to do so in any way. During this class I learned nothing more then I knew before I entered the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment