Thursday, May 19, 2011

BHS Acceptable Use Policy

I think this policy is very reasonable. It only restricts us from doing things that should not be done anyway during school so I think it is a good policy. I do not think that the punishments for not following the policy should be listed though. Certain people could break the policy in different levels of severity so the punishment levels should be adjusted depending on what you did. For example if someone broke one policy and one person broke several, they should have different punishments, therefore I do not think the punishments should be listed. I be live a policy that focuses more on education and awareness instead of strict penalties to stop students from misuse of technology is a better option. I think this because if people are just given strict penalties then would be afraid of the possible punishments that could occur, so their learning would lessen. On the other hand, I think a policy that sets the guidelines for using technology only for education would be very affective. People would focus more on their education and it would benefit their learning greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment