Wednesday, April 27, 2011

iPad

For the last two days I have using the iPad in class, and I think it is great. It is very easy to use, and it is fun. You can search the internet quickly and switch between many tabs quickly. The multitask option is great because I can switch between many apps at once, or between the internet and applications. I also like how the iPad has a spell check built right into it, so no matter where you are typing it is automatically edited. Typing is also fairly easy. Some people might think it is hard to type on the iPad but I do not have a problem with it, and I like how you can make the keyboard hide when you want a full screen of what ever your looking at. Being able to download apps anywhere where there is internet is also great because apps can be very helpful for you, and even your education, and the ability to download any apps is awesome. I recommend that people who have not tried the iPad yet because they do not think that they will like it, look into it and try it because it could be really helpful, and it is fun to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment