Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Picture Tour


IMG_1751.JPG
This is the main entrance. This is the way me and most of the other students enter and exit the school everyday.

IMG_1734.JPG
This is the statue. This is in the main entrance way, and  I pass by this every morning in order to get to my homeroom.

IMG_1736.JPG
This is the cafeteria. I go here everyday to eat lunch between 4th and 5th period.

IMG_1756.JPG
This is the library. On days I have study I go here to do my homework.

IMG_1755.JPG
This is the lower library. When the library is closed I come here to do my homework.



IMG_1732.JPG
This is the rubber gym. This is where I go for most of my gym classes.

IMG_1731.JPG
This is the boys lockerroom. This is where I keep all my gym and sports equipment, and where I go before practices for lacrosse and football.








No comments:

Post a Comment